1. Cataloguing, Lotting, photography (unlimited shots) and internet marketing fee is £12 per lot sold or unsold, plus 18% of the hammer price.
2. Loss or damage of goods. Young's assumes liability for property consigned to it at the lower pre-sale estimate until the hammer falls. The cost to the vendor of insurance is 1.8% of the hammer price.
3. A withdrawal fee of 20% of the lower estimate or reserve will be charged should you change your mind about seelling the items, plus any agreed costs that has been incurred, Lot withdrawal following initial consignment for auction will be calculated at mid estimate with standard commision charges deducted. The seller must confirm that they are the sole owner of all lots or have authority from the owners that these items can be sold or that they are the executor or administrator of the estate from which the items may be sold.
4. We will not accept electrical goods and soft furnishings that infringe safety regulations.
5. The seller must check all reserves and if no reserves are given then notify the auctioneers should a reserve be required.
6. Where no reserve is given the auctioneers reserve the right to sell the item at their discretion to the highest bidder or at a price the Auctioneer sees fit.
7. Vendors who choose to withdraw lots after they have been consigned will be charged the lotting and photography/internet marketing fee.
8. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid and to advance any bidding as he may decide.
9. The seller will be paid in cash or cheque (within 28 days).
10. In the event of goods not been paid for 20 days after the sale the auctioneers may take steps necessary to recover the purchase price, (this could include debt collection, re-sale or legal action) dependent on the circumstances.
11. Where an item is unsold and the seller fails to provide new instructions or collect the item, the Auctioneers reserve the right to charge £6 per Lot to remove the item from the auction venue and sell or dispose of such items at the expense of the seller. It is the responsibility of the seller to contact the auctioneers with regard to any possible unsold items.
12. Where the seller has agreed with the auctioneer to store items prior to the sale, a fee of £6 will be charged for the first 7 days. Thereafter, a further £6 fee will be incurred for every subsequent 7 days. A discount will be offered when multiple Lots are entered for sale.
05 Dec 2015
Excellent, supererogatory, informative levels of service from the outset. Clear communication, very amenable to deal with, rendering it a straightforward exercise to purchase from throughout. Auction company with a personal touch. A pleasure to buy from. I would recommend to everyone.